Optores GmbH is a pioneer in ultrafast swept lasers and optical coherence tomography. With sweep rates of several million OCT A-scans per second, Optores’ founders coined the term “MHz-OCT”. These ultrahigh speeds are ideal for novel OCT applications, such as real-time surgical guidance with 4D-OCT, large-area surveys, visualization of blood flow, and high-throughput industrial inspection.
Optores GmbH offers swept lasers at popular wavelengths for OCT with high output powers, centimeter coherence lengths, and sweep rates of up to 3 MHz. The company has a strong focus on research and development to offer a broader range of lasers with improved performance and customizable OCT-Systems for any application.
- ‘High-speed OCT light sources and systems [Invited]’ , Thomas Klein and Robert Huber, Biomedical Optics Express, Vol. 8, Issue 2, pp. 828-859, (2017), https://doi.org/10.1364/BOE.8.000828
- ‘Multi-MHz retinal OCT’, Thomas Klein, Wolfgang Wieser, Lukas Reznicek, Aljoscha Neubauer, Anselm Kampik, and Robert Huber, Biomedical Optics Express Vol. 4, Issue 10, pp. 1890-1908, (2013), https://doi.org/10.1364/BOE.4.001890
- ‘Extended coherence length megahertz FDML and its application for anterior segment imaging’, Wolfgang Wieser, Thomas Klein, Desmond C. Adler, Francois Trépanier, Christoph M. Eigenwillig, Sebastian Karpf, Joseph M. Schmitt, and Robert Huber, Biomedical Optics Express, Vol. 3, Issue 10, pp. 2647-2657, (2012), https://doi.org/10.1364/BOE.3.002647
- ‘Wavelength swept amplified spontaneous emission source for high speed retinal optical coherence tomography at 1060 nm’, Christoph M. Eigenwillig Thomas Klein Wolfgang Wieser Benjamin R. Biedermann Robert Huber, Journal of Biophotonics, Nov 2010, https://doi.org/10.1002/jbio.201000104
- ‘Fourier domain mode-locked swept source at 1050 nm based on a tapered amplifier’, Sebastian Marschall, Thomas Klein, Wolfgang Wieser, Benjamin R. Biedermann, Kevin Hsu, Kim P. Hansen, Bernd Sumpf, Karl-Heinz Hasler, Götz Erbert, Ole B. Jensen, Christian Pedersen, Robert Huber, and Peter E. Andersen, Optics Express Vol. 18, Issue 15, pp. 15820-15831 (2010) https://doi.org/10.1364/OE.18.015820
- ‘Raman-pumped Fourier-domain mode-locked laser: analysis of operation and application for optical coherence tomography’ Thomas Klein, Wolfgang Wieser, Benjamin R. Biedermann, Christoph M. Eigenwillig, Gesa Palte, and Robert Huber, Optics Letters, Vol. 33, Issue 23, pp. 2815-2817, (2008), https://doi.org/10.1364/OL.33.002815